full port 1/2” – 3”
hot forged brass ball valve
RoHS Compliant (EU)
Underwriters Laboratories (United States, Canada):
– Guide YSDT: LP-Gas shut-off valve
– Guide YRBX: Flammable liquid shut-off valve
– Guide YRPV: Gas shut-off valve for use with natural and manufactured gases
– Guide MHKZ: No. 6 oil at 250°F
Meeting WW-V-35C Federal U.S. Specification (United States)
CRN-TSSA acc. to MSS SP110 (Canada)
NOTE: approvals apply to specific configurations/sizes only.
|1||Unplated solder end body||1||CW617N|
|3||Chrome plated ball||1||CW617N|
|4||Unplated solder end-cap||1||CW617N|
|5||Nickel plated stem packing gland design||1||CW617N|
|6||Nickel plated gland nut||1||CW617N|
|7||Geomet® nut||1||CB4FF (EN10263-2)|
|8||Packing gland seal||1||PTFE|
|9||Washer||1||PTFE carbon filled 25%|
|10||Yellow PVC coated Geomet® steel handle||1||DD11 (EN10111)|
Above stated limits are not imposed by the valve, but bythe strength of the soldering joint according to ASME B16.22.
* This alloy contains more than 0,2% lead and, according to certain specifications, cannot be used for potable water or other foods.
** Soldered copper tube joints have been tested at 230 psi (1600 kPa) in accordance with ISO 2016