full port 1” – 2”
hot forged brass ball valve
More and more automation is required at all levels in our society and the s.64 RuB range is the answer to all needs for reliable actuated ball valve.
It features special seat design to automatically compensate for wear and it has successfully passed 100,000 cycle life tests.
You can purchase the valve alone or with RuB actuator already mounted.
• Dual sealing system allows valve to be operated in either direction making installation easier
• No metal-to-metal moving parts
• No maintenance ever required
• Silicone-free lubricant on all seals
• Chrome plated solid brass ball for longer life
• 100% seal test guaranteed in according to EN 12266-1 RATE A
• Hot forged sand blasted, unplated brass body and cap sealed with Loctite® or equivalent thread sealant
• Integrated ISO 5211 and DIN 3337 mounting flange for universal connection to actuator
• Finest brass according to EN 12165 and EN 12164 (formerly DIN 17660 and UNI 5705-65) specifications
• Maintenance- free, thanks to two FPM O-rings at the stem for maximum safety
• Blowout-proof nickel plated brass stem
• NPT taper ANSI B.1.20.1 female by female threads
• 100% full port for maximum flow
• Integrated sturdy ISO 5211 flange allows direct mounting of electric and pneumatic actuators, with no bracket or coupling required. See RuB line of electric and pneumatic actuators.
• Shell rating: 600 PSI
• Seat rating: Delta P max permissible 230 PSI non-shock cold working pressure
• -4°F / +350°F
• WARNING: freezing of the fluid in the installation may severely damage the valve
NOTE: approvals apply to specific configurations/sizes only.
Valve torque can vary according to operating frequency, temperature and friction characteristics of the media.
If media has more or less friction than water, multiply torque by the following factors.
|Lubricating oils or liquids||0.8|
|Dry gases, natural gas||1.5|
|Slurries or liquids bearing abrasive particles||1.5÷2.5|